Fidelity Job Openings For Freshers As Software Engineer by Rajesh S
IT Software - Application Programming
04/23/2017 - 04/23/2017
Rs 2.5 to 3 LPA
No of vacancy
0 - 10 Vacancy
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should analyze business requirements for developing desktop and web based applications.
* Should design and develop .NET/WPF, MS Office based applications.
* Must participate in all phases of project lifecycle, including analyzing, developing, testing, documenting and communicating technical design artifacts.
* Should implement and deploy WPF for ClickOnce desktop application.
* Must follow MVC, MVVM design pattern across application project development to implement MVC, MVVM framework and MEF framework to accommodate new features.
* Must develop programmatic unit tests for all developed code.
* Should define code coverage by following Test Drive Development.
* Must perform code review for peers and team members.
* Should develop relationships with stakeholders and work closely with members of the management team.
* Should take complete ownership of automation projects and report development being handled by team.
* Should have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
* Should be organized, analytical and detail oriented
* Can work independently with minimal supervision
* Must have ability to work with various stakeholders for finding opportunities for automation, deploy applications in different platforms like Citrix servers and so on.
* Should have ability to demonstrate team building skills and work effectively in accomplishing common/group objectives