Promantis inc is currently looking for US IT Recruiter -- Trainee for our Chennai office.
The Recruiter will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with account managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, just-in-time and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Vendors, Community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Prescreen candidates and check and their technical competency before presenting them to the account managers for submission
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
• Work with candidates short listed by client for phone screen and face-to-face interview.
• Manage scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and clients by providing detailed information on the company, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
• Perform detailed reference checking and background check on selected candidates and reviews results with account managers.
• Extend offer of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the account managers and within the guidelines of Luminous Tec’s compensation policy
• Manage presentation, selection, negotiation, offer tendering, closing the deal and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
Desired Skills & Experience
Required Skill Set:
• Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Ability to attract and retain Talent.
• Must be familiar with proactive recruitment & willing to work in the Night Shift EST.