Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
1. Good understanding of Core Java/ Java Concepts/ Java Enterprise Edition (Any of these)
2. Knowledge on J2EE / Spring /Hibernate/ Servlet (Any of these)
3. Good Communication Skills
4. 3 months to 12 months with experience in Java.
4. Engineering Graduates with B.E, B.Tech > 60%