IT Software - Other
02/23/2017 - 02/21/2017
Rs 2.5 to 3 LPA
No of vacancy
0 - 10 Vacancy
Arcadix Infotech Private Limited
History: former E-Assessment/E-Testing department of the company Cybersystems (in the market since 1997)
– Leading provider of E-Testing software for Swiss elementary and secondary schools
– Various leading test providers use TestDrive as their central IT-platform
Customers: Federations, Cantons, Companies, Professional organisations, Test providers and Schools
Significance: Every year our customers conduct several 100,000 competency evaluations with candidates
Owners: Swiss company 100 % owned by the management
Employees: 90 % have a university degree
Partners: in the areas of content, science (psychometry/psychology) and technology
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Very good experience in developing responsive interfaces.
- Detailed knowledge of cross-browser UI issues and hacks.
- Operational Excellence for team related activities.
- Good communication skills as we are required to interact with Foreign Clients both over calls and mails.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters or post-graduate degree or diploma preferred in visual communication, interaction, new media design.
Good to have formal education in Human-Computer Interaction, Mobile Web Design, or similar courses.
- Experience in Front end development consumer oriented experience for various form factors (web, mobile, print, etc.).
- Willing to learn new web technologies and libraries.
- Have excellent sense of new and upcoming web design trends and an eye to detail.
- Ability to understand product requirements and be able to quickly propose a use case and suggestions to improve products interfaces.
- An awesome online portfolio is must to be qualified for interview. Bonus points for links to live applications with your design in use.