The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc/Diploma from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
* Must have proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & trouble shooting
* Should be Fluent in English
* Should be willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
* Must need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
* Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
* Should have good troubleshooting and problem skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skill.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,
Note:Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria – Please do NOT apply
Contact Person: Nisha